一、接待服务
1.当我们想要与客人确认房间预订情况的时候,可以这样说:
(1)What kind of room would you be prefer?
您要什么样的房间?
(2)Have you got a booking?
您预订了吗?
(3)A single room or a double room?
要单人间还是双人房间?
2.确认好房间后,为了了解客人的个人信息,我们可以这样问:
(1)May I see your passport?
我能看一下您的护照吗?
(2)Could you fill in this form, please?
请您填一下这张登记表好吗?
(3)Could you sign your name, please?
请您签一下名,好吗?
(1)How would you like to pay, sir , in cash or by credit card ?
先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?
(2)Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?
您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?
(3)Could you keep your room key until you check out ?
请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。
二、收银服务
1.要与客人核对账单情况,可以这样说:
(1)Here is your bill. It‘s 2000 Yuan in all.
这是您的账单。总共2000元。
(2)Please check it and sign here.
请核对一下,在这里签个字。
(3)May I check the details for you , please?
我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?
(4)We''ll have to charge you $10 extra.
我们要向您额外收10美元。
2.若在收款时遇到问题,沈阳前台定制公司教你这样说:
(1)I am sorry, sir ,there has been an error in your bill. Please wait a minute while I correct it .
对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。
(2)Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?
先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?
(3)Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.
对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。
更多内容请资讯沈阳前台定制公司网址:http://www.sytyjj.cn